(This page also available as PDF for download)
1. Every player registration is required to work ONE MANDATORY BINGO. If you have two children in the program, you will be required to work TWO MANDATORY BINGOS. If you have three or more children registered in the program, you are only responsible to work a maximum of TWO MANDATORY BINGOS.
2. Registrations in ALL CATEGORIES must work a mandatory bingo. This includes the Discovery Program, Junior Timbits, Senior Timbits, Novice Minor, Novice Major, Atom and Peewee registrations. A mandatory bingo must also be worked by ALL Assistant Coaches, Managers, Treasurers or anyone else volunteering for their assigned teams at the team level.
3. The only persons EXEMPT from working the mandatory bingo is the HEAD COACH of each team as well as the elected and appointed members of the Hawks Athletic Club Executive.
4. YOU must register for your mandatory bingo ONLINE at www.hawksathletics.ca no later than November 15th, 2020. The Gaming Director WILL NOT BE CONTACTING YOU TO REMIND YOU. The available bingo dates will be posted and updated on the Hawks’ website at all times. If you have booked your bingo in person or online but need to reschedule it for some reason, it is YOUR responsibility to inform the Gaming Director by email or phone call no later than a MINIMUM of 48 hours notice. If you fail to give an adequate amount of notice, you will be considered to have defaulted on your bingo requirement responsibility and either your bingo deposit cheque in the amount of $300.00 will be cashed or the credit card number you’ve provided us with will be charged the $300.00 default fine. The Gaming Director is Lindsay Orrell and she can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at home at (780)757-3997 or by cell at (780) 238-3997.
5. An undated deposit cheque in the amount of $300.00 must be submitted at the time of registration to reserve your bingo date. Your cheque will be shredded after your mandatory bingo is worked. If you no longer have cheques you must leave a credit card number to use as a bingo deposit. Your credit card will not be charged unless you default on your bingo.
6. Registrations that are MAILED in must include the $300.00 deposit cheque or a credit card number. Similarly, if you register ONLINE, you must follow-up your registration by mailing a $300.00 deposit cheque to the Registrar (Mailing Address: Hawks Athletic Club, 12808-134A Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 3W6) or by contacting the Registrar with a credit card number to be used in lieu of a cheque deposit. The Registrar is Lorraine Toth and she can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email her with your name and phone number, and the name of the participant (i.e., the registered player), and she will call you back to obtain your credit card information for this purpose.
7. If you do not want to work the MANDATORY bingo it can be paid out for an extra $200.00 in fees AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION ONLY.
8. Failure to book your mandatory bingo by November 15th, 2020 will result in a $300.00 default fee payable immediately to the Hawks Athletic Club.